kleider
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
kleider

2015 kleider

您没有登录。 请登录注册

which provided free of exquisite wigs

向下  留言 [第1页/共1页]

1which provided free of exquisite wigs Empty which provided free of exquisite wigs 周四 十二月 22, 2016 9:29 pm

paajiang

The list of participants stands the name of Buccilli Carmine, from high area athlete in national accredited specialties standings with a 2:16:30 personal achieved this year in the Marathon of Rotterdam. "I'll try to do a race the first part fast to gain the lead position and hold it to the finish - said the driver of the Team Athletic Casone Noceto -. The route is flat and should favor the speed, but the pace will depend on whether I will be running alone or in company. I want to redeem last Sunday to try Italian championships. I wanted the title, but in Verbania I found a winter climate that created me muscle problems, so I decided to quit the race prematurely. Ravenna I need to regain confidence. "
which provided free of exquisite wigs 9ccg-vcz8-lace-front-natural-synthetic-straight-wig
To contend for the success the Moroccan Tarik Marhnaoui glueless full lace wig, winner of last edition affiliated to Romatletica Footworks, compatriot Youness Zitouni of Valchianese, Italians Smail Cha***oui dell'Edera Athletic Forlì, Gianluca Borghesi Athletics Avis Castel San Pietro, Antonello Landi Athletics Potenza Picena and Francesco Gabbi Back of Bologna.

In the women's protagonist could be Nikolina Sustic dell'A.K. Zagreb Sljeme, Queen of the 100km Passatore, Anna Spagnoli dell'Edera Athletic Forlì, Silvia Drums Athletics Avis Perugia, Simonetta Menestrina Athletics Trento Chg and Giorgia Morano Cus Torino.

In the half marathon it presents with the tricolor flag of the Italian neo champion Ahmed Nasef marathon, bearer of the club Athletic Desio, Roberto Pasquale Rutigliano Olimpia Eur, Matteo Gobbo Athletics Two Towers Sporting Noale, Yassin El Kalil of Policiano Arezzo Athletic , the Moroccan Abderrahim Karrim the TRC Traversetolo Running Club. In the women's category stands Janat Hanane, Moroccan tesserata for Lbn Sports Team.

The top runner will be presented Saturday at 15:15 Marathon Expo Village, which gets underway on Friday at 14.30 and will be hosted for the first time at the Palazzo Rasponi From the streets Heads Kennedy, where the pectoral and continue entries will also be delivered. Inside Saturday afternoon will be held a series of conferences.

Ravenna Runners Club, organizer of the event, this year married a charity project. One euro of every registration will be donated to the IOR (Romagna Oncological Institute) for Margherita project, aimed at improving the quality of life of cancer patients in treatment, which are provided free of exquisite wigs.

返回页首  留言 [第1页/共1页]

您在这个论坛的权限:
不能在这个论坛回复主题